Footy Shows

 
Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12128
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Location: 2284
Favourite Player:
Matt Awford
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 12:51 pm
Sterlo - "who's the toughest opponent you've played against ?"

Dugan - "Ben Creagh"

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
Image
Autism Awareness - Accept Understand Love
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment
Boogs 2014 Runner Up 'Obsession of the year' (can't recall who won)
RIP green94 2010-2015
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 10160
Joined: March 10, 2012, 8:11 am

Favourite Player:
Rapana
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 1:00 pm
green94 wrote:Sterlo - "who's the toughest opponent you've played against ?"

Dugan - "Ben Creagh"

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

"Ben Creagh, who's the toughest player you've ever played against?"

Creagh - "Ben Barba"
#FreeJack
#LetJackPlay
#JackOff
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12128
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Location: 2284
Favourite Player:
Matt Awford
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 1:03 pm
Toviii wrote:
green94 wrote:Sterlo - "who's the toughest opponent you've played against ?"

Dugan - "Ben Creagh"

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

"Ben Creagh, who's the toughest player you've ever played against?"

Creagh - "Ben Barba"

Hey I rang Toots, he loves kicking goals.... :thumbsup
Image
Autism Awareness - Accept Understand Love
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment
Boogs 2014 Runner Up 'Obsession of the year' (can't recall who won)
RIP green94 2010-2015
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 10160
Joined: March 10, 2012, 8:11 am

Favourite Player:
Rapana
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 1:04 pm
green94 wrote:
Toviii wrote:
green94 wrote:Sterlo - "who's the toughest opponent you've played against ?"

Dugan - "Ben Creagh"

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

"Ben Creagh, who's the toughest player you've ever played against?"

Creagh - "Ben Barba"

Hey I rang Toots, he loves kicking goals.... :thumbsup

Wonderful! That helps a lot
#FreeJack
#LetJackPlay
#JackOff
Quote
User avatar
John Ferguson
Posts: 2312
Joined: February 2, 2007, 12:14 pm
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 7:52 pm
I think Dugan misheard 'toughest' as 'muppet est'.
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12162
Joined: April 12, 2011, 5:13 pm
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 9:12 pm
Just saw the start of the footy show. Absolutely disgusting **** channel 9'putrid ****.
Image
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18110
Joined: April 15, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Queensland somewhere
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 9:17 pm
CJ42 wrote:Just saw the start of the footy show. Absolutely disgusting **** channel 9'putrid ****.

RIP Greenbits: 2007-2014
Quote
User avatar
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8553
Joined: January 18, 2005, 6:35 pm
Location: Lismore NSW
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 9:29 pm
What was it
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 26014
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am
Location: Somewhere around Canberra Stadium
Favourite Player:
Joey Leilua
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 9:42 pm
Them dressed up as the cast of the voice, then the madden brothers and delta came on.. I gave up after that
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 110405
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: August 6, 2015, 11:02 pm
Has The Footy Show previewed our game yet? I must have missed it...
Image
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 110405
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 10:48 pm
What makes The Footy Show decide to bring on Tim Browne as their top guest?
Image
Quote
User avatar
John Ferguson
Posts: 2450
Joined: July 6, 2010, 1:06 pm
Location: Brisbane
Favourite Player:
Jarrod Croker
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 11:18 pm
greeneyed wrote:What makes The Footy Show decide to bring on Tim Browne as their top guest?

Why do you do it to yourself, GE?
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 26014
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am
Location: Somewhere around Canberra Stadium
Favourite Player:
Joey Leilua
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 11:24 pm
BrisbaneRaider wrote:
greeneyed wrote:What makes The Footy Show decide to bring on Tim Browne as their top guest?

Why do you do it to yourself, GE?


To have something to complain about
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18110
Joined: April 15, 2007, 11:03 am
Location: Queensland somewhere
PostPosted: August 14, 2015, 6:26 am
Image
RIP Greenbits: 2007-2014
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 37968
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland
Favourite Player:
Croker, Vaughan and Fensom
PostPosted: August 14, 2015, 3:44 pm
Dr Zaius wrote:Image

Hahahahah that really should be GE's avatar.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15300
Joined: March 14, 2010, 4:00 pm

Favourite Player:
Josh Hodgson
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 5:46 pm
Beau Ryan stood down after apparently someone discovered his Beau knows adultery side project.

Should have stood down the whole show IMO.
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4183
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Favourite Player:
Denan Kemp
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 6:30 pm
Schifty wrote:Beau Ryan stood down after apparently someone discovered his Beau knows adultery side project.

Should have stood down the whole show IMO.


Waiting for the "I can't help it, I'm a depressed sex addict" stories to come out.
He'll do some time in rehab and will be back on The Footy Show before the end of the year. Probably be interviewed by The Rock or Karl Stefanovic
Quote
User avatar
Bradley Clyde
Posts: 8553
Joined: January 18, 2005, 6:35 pm
Location: Lismore NSW
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 6:54 pm
There's already word he's checked into a mental health clinic...
Quote
User avatar
John Ferguson
Posts: 2312
Joined: February 2, 2007, 12:14 pm
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 8:06 pm
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
Schifty wrote:Beau Ryan stood down after apparently someone discovered his Beau knows adultery side project.

Should have stood down the whole show IMO.


Waiting for the "I can't help it, I'm a depressed sex addict" stories to come out.
He'll do some time in rehab and will be back on The Footy Show before the end of the year. Probably be interviewed by The Rock or Karl Stefanovic


Ahhhh "The Rock" classic call Fui
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 20448
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm

Favourite Player:
Bay56
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 9:26 pm
Beau may know adultery, but I'm predicting he's going to know a whole world of pain right about now.
Quote
User avatar
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5528
Joined: August 11, 2008, 3:56 pm
Location: Darwin
Favourite Player:
Daley
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 9:38 pm
Seiffert82 wrote:Beau may know adultery, but I'm predicting he's going to know a whole world of pain right about now.

Who would have guessed this would occur....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Canberra Raiders Silver Member
2010 Member # 6917 Go Hard or Go Home
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 20448
Joined: March 17, 2007, 12:24 pm

Favourite Player:
Bay56
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 9:55 pm
Rick wrote:
Seiffert82 wrote:Beau may know adultery, but I'm predicting he's going to know a whole world of pain right about now.

Who would have guessed this would occur....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, hard to imagine right.
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 110405
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: September 7, 2015, 9:59 pm
Footy Classified on Nine now.

Not sure why it is classified, or classified as what.
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47788
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: September 8, 2015, 4:43 am
What was it about ? I missed it.

Im guessing a heap of Raider content
Image
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4183
Joined: May 3, 2008, 10:23 pm
Location: Penrith, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Favourite Player:
Denan Kemp
PostPosted: September 8, 2015, 7:00 am
Raidersrawesome wrote:What was it about ? I missed it.

Im guessing a heap of Raider content


I'm guessing it's about a whole bunch of players, past and present, trying to flog some second hand junk.
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 26014
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am
Location: Somewhere around Canberra Stadium
Favourite Player:
Joey Leilua
PostPosted: September 8, 2015, 7:22 am
It was a rip off of the Afl version

Basically talk about the games and issues in the game
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 26014
Joined: July 2, 2007, 11:41 am
Location: Somewhere around Canberra Stadium
Favourite Player:
Joey Leilua
PostPosted: September 9, 2015, 7:27 pm
Greg smith, the one game nfl convert is on sterlo next
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 12128
Joined: May 8, 2010, 1:58 pm
Location: 2284
Favourite Player:
Matt Awford
PostPosted: September 10, 2015, 4:10 pm
Lenny Leonard wrote:Greg smith, the one game nfl convert is on sterlo next

A Warren Ryan masterstroke that one.

12 missed tackles, 8 dropped bombs, 4 knock ons all wrapped in a neat little cameo.....
Image
Autism Awareness - Accept Understand Love
3rd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment
Boogs 2014 Runner Up 'Obsession of the year' (can't recall who won)
RIP green94 2010-2015
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 9004
Joined: January 8, 2005, 9:35 pm

Favourite Player:
The Veloci-Rapana
PostPosted: September 10, 2015, 4:49 pm
Fuifui Bradbrad wrote:
Schifty wrote:Beau Ryan stood down after apparently someone discovered his Beau knows adultery side project.

Should have stood down the whole show IMO.


Waiting for the "I can't help it, I'm a depressed sex addict" stories to come out.
He'll do some time in rehab and will be back on The Footy Show before the end of the year. Probably be interviewed by The Rock or Karl Stefanovic

6 month suspension, then he'll return. Of course, the season's pretty much over, so he'll be off the show for a month, and have completed his suspension in time for the first show of 2016. What a crock.
Image

I still Believe

ImageImage

Proud 2012 member
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 11300
Joined: March 1, 2005, 5:29 am
Location: Smelling The Shiraz
PostPosted: September 10, 2015, 4:53 pm
Must've been dealt with by asada
Edrick The Entertainer
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15300
Joined: March 14, 2010, 4:00 pm

Favourite Player:
Josh Hodgson
PostPosted: October 1, 2015, 7:36 pm
Switched over to Matty Johns, why in the **** are they dressed up as Greg Norman and Grant Hackett?
Quote
User avatar
Brett Mullins
Posts: 1315
Joined: May 10, 2011, 10:32 am

Favourite Player:
Croker
PostPosted: October 1, 2015, 8:44 pm
Beau is back
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 15300
Joined: March 14, 2010, 4:00 pm

Favourite Player:
Josh Hodgson
PostPosted: October 1, 2015, 9:46 pm
Lucky wrote:Beau is back


Did he have a segment Beau knows divorce courts?
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 110405
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: October 1, 2015, 9:52 pm
He apologised to everyone he hurt and then said he's not here to talk about his private life, he's here to talk about a grand final and it's good to be back.
Image
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 110405
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: October 1, 2015, 9:53 pm
It's on Twitter.
Image
Quote
PreviousNext

Return to Rugby League


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests