2016 NRL Rd 15 Teams and Game Day

 
Talk about NRL, State of Origin, Tests, Four Nations, World Cup, everything rugby league

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
Steve Walters
Posts: 7822
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm

Favourite Player:
Blake Austin
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:09 pm
That was horrible
Quote
User avatar
Steve Walters
Posts: 7822
Joined: March 12, 2013, 7:50 pm

Favourite Player:
Blake Austin
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:09 pm
Last nights game was also horrible
Quote
User avatar
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6233
Joined: May 6, 2012, 4:11 pm

Favourite Player:
Billyt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:11 pm
Last nights was shocking, worse than today's, if that was possible.
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:17 pm
Raider Bell wrote:Can we finally put to bed this ridiculous fallacy that Trent Robinson is a great coach? He's a terrible motivator, as this year has shown. When he doesn't a gifted team under him he hasn't got the mettle. Case closed.


Case closed? He's been lights out in 2013-2014-2015 and because his team has one tough year which has included half his spine leaving and another one involved in a terrible scandal, his forward pac has had a horror run with injuries, and it's close closed?

Hahah. PUL-lease
He roosters will be back completing for a title within 2 years under him.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6233
Joined: May 6, 2012, 4:11 pm

Favourite Player:
Billyt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:22 pm
Those years are largely due to the teams as I mentioned, he was gifted. And $BW was a MASSIVE part of that, as he's shown since. I don't think he'll be around in two years at the roosters to confirm or deny your claim, unfortunately for him.
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14259
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:25 pm
Green_Hammock wrote:That game was the worst. The Origin period sucks in the NRL. We need 3 weekends of Origin and some international games and a couple less rounds. That fixes everyone whinging and most importantly the horrible footy we otherwise have to endure.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk


I don't think it was good outside the origin period either and neither side was missing many players. The game has degenerated into playing negative running footy until you get up the other end so you can put on your stock block plays. If you are in trouble just hang in by giving penalties up until you get a seven tackle set and the momentum changes. Other than the Cows the top 4 is basically the sides that do this the best and can defend block plays.
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 18756
Joined: June 19, 2007, 8:17 am
Location: Greener pastures
Favourite Player:
Luke Turner
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:27 pm
the bone wrote:I thought it was a great game, other than the roosters frustrating tactics of slowing the PTB

Are you on the cans?
Head to Head
Luke Turner - 1
Blake Ferguson - 0
Quote
User avatar
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6233
Joined: May 6, 2012, 4:11 pm

Favourite Player:
Billyt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:28 pm
What players does he have that have excelled under him, due to him? That's a pretty important part of coaching. Bennett for example does that exceptionally.

Friend? Napa? Others have gone backwards under him including Fergo and Tupou.

I've said it before I'll say it again, I'm not impressed by him. He's no doubt an ok coach, but he's nowhere near top of the tree. And as I said, he's a terrible motivator when times get tough. A flat track bully if you will. He couldn't even rally his troops to score 12 measly points after a 46 point thumping! Do me a favour, Trent.
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:33 pm
Raider Bell wrote:What players does he have that have excelled under him, due to him? That's a pretty important part of coaching. Bennett for example does that exceptionally.

Friend? Napa? Others have gone backwards under him including Fergo and Tupou.

I've said it before I'll say it again, I'm not impressed by him. He's no doubt an ok coach, but he's nowhere near top of the tree. And as I said, he's a terrible motivator when times get tough. A flat track bully if you will. He couldn't even rally his troops to score 12 measly points after a 46 point thumping! Do me a favour, Trent.


Friend, Napa, JWH, Jennings, RTS, SKD, Topou, Maloney, Pearce, Taukaiho, FPN, Guerra, Cordner
**** the list just goes **** on and on for players who improved and played their best football under him
What on earth are you talking about! Haha
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:49 pm
All I'm saying is if you've won a premiership within the last 5 years, and made the prelim finals in 3/4 years, you deserve the BOTD when your down year comes with the upheaval and drama his has. I mean what next? You're going to tell me McGuire can't coach either?

The roosters have no time for failure, if Robinson doesn't deliver next year there is a very real chance he's sacked. But I'm tipping a strong bounce back year in 2017. There is maybe 2-3 coaches in the league I'd have ahead of him.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4099
Joined: July 13, 2015, 5:50 pm
Location: Middle Earth
Favourite Player:
Royce Hunt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:53 pm
Pigman wrote:All I'm saying is if you've won a premiership within the last 5 years, and made the prelim finals in 3/4 years, you deserve the BOTD when your down year comes with the upheaval and drama his has. I mean what next? You're going to tell me McGuire can't coach either?

The roosters have no time for failure, if Robinson doesn't deliver next year there is a very real chance he's sacked. But I'm tipping a strong bounce back year in 2017. There is maybe 2-3 coaches in the league I'd have ahead of him.

I think Trent can coach but McGuire can't.
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 114837
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:56 pm
Amazing. Won premierships and minor premierships, but can't coach!
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 6:57 pm
greeneyed wrote:Amazing. Won premierships and minor premierships, but can't coach!


If Trent Robinson and Michael McGuire cant coach, id love to see the list of NRL coaches who can. Must be a short **** list!
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6233
Joined: May 6, 2012, 4:11 pm

Favourite Player:
Billyt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:00 pm
I said Friend and Napa had improved.
Jennings is/was a gun long before he got his hands on him, and surprisingly is still a gun after him. Ol' Robbo has nothing to do with that.
SKD has always been good.
Tupou, as I mentioned has gone backwards, not forwards.
Maloney is playing his best season to date after he left Trent.
I know it's easy to throw big names in the team out, but they're not all the case, unfortunately.

I could concede some of the others, sure.

My point still stands, he's one spot off the bottom, and have a **** look at the team he's got. I could handle if he was floating outside of the 8 with all his injuries, but he's not. He's 2nd last, above the worst team in the history of the NRL and below the team who just had 12 points stripped. He couldn't even muster his troops to score 12 points a week after being flogged 46-0! Let than sink in. He's either lost his team and couldn't stop them giving away all these ridiculous penalties today, or he's coached them to give away all these ridiculous penalties (a tactic he used successfully with an even more superstar stacked team). I'm not sure which is worse. Trent "Flat Track Bully" Robinson. Come see me when he starts to drag his team up the ladder. Hot tip, he won't. And I dare say Unco Nick will bring in someone who will.
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4099
Joined: July 13, 2015, 5:50 pm
Location: Middle Earth
Favourite Player:
Royce Hunt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:02 pm
Pigman wrote:
greeneyed wrote:Amazing. Won premierships and minor premierships, but can't coach!


If Trent Robinson and Michael McGuire cant coach, id love to see the list of NRL coaches who can. Must be a short **** list!

Souths results since winning the premiership have been well below par considering the players on the team.
Quote
User avatar
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6233
Joined: May 6, 2012, 4:11 pm

Favourite Player:
Billyt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:03 pm
Pigman wrote:
greeneyed wrote:Amazing. Won premierships and minor premierships, but can't coach!


If Trent Robinson and Michael McGuire cant coach, id love to see the list of NRL coaches who can. Must be a short **** list!

In the list of elite coaches vs non elite, not bad coaches as you two are deciding to think that's what this conversation is about, yes, it is a short list.

McGuire stinks. Have you seen his team play lately?
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:11 pm
Yeah. I also saw him take a team that had been cultural losers for 40-something years and deliver them a premiership. So, y'know...
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:18 pm
Raider Bell wrote:I said Friend and Napa had improved.
Jennings is/was a gun long before he got his hands on him, and surprisingly is still a gun after him. Ol' Robbo has nothing to do with that.
SKD has always been good.
Tupou, as I mentioned has gone backwards, not forwards.
Maloney is playing his best season to date after he left Trent.
I know it's easy to throw big names in the team out, but they're not all the case, unfortunately.

I could concede some of the others, sure.

My point still stands, he's one spot off the bottom, and have a **** look at the team he's got. I could handle if he was floating outside of the 8 with all his injuries, but he's not. He's 2nd last, above the worst team in the history of the NRL and below the team who just had 12 points stripped. He couldn't even muster his troops to score 12 points a week after being flogged 46-0! Let than sink in. He's either lost his team and couldn't stop them giving away all these ridiculous penalties today, or he's coached them to give away all these ridiculous penalties (a tactic he used successfully with an even more superstar stacked team). I'm not sure which is worse. Trent "Flat Track Bully" Robinson. Come see me when he starts to drag his team up the ladder. Hot tip, he won't. And I dare say Unco Nick will bring in someone who will.


Jennings absolutely NEVER sniffed that level of football at the Panthers. He was signed to big money and never **** put in, that's why Gould offloaded him. He strolls into the roosters and immediately became on of the best centres in the game
Same with SKD, absolute rocks or diamonds player who improved his level of play beyond anything he'd ever sniffed before. Still has some clunkers in him but he's at least 50% more consistent now under Robinson than before.
It's a matter of opinion for Maloney. I dont think his 2016 season beats his 2013-14 thus far. But he is playing fantastic football. Fact is before he got to Robinson he was a solid NRL half, now after spending 3 years with Robbo he's one of the best in the game

I think when you've got 4 years of history, 3 of them **** outstanding and 1 of them ordinary (and the mitigating circumstances already discussed about his ordinary year), to say he's not an elite coach is fairly outrageous :lol:

I wont bother coming back to you though, because if he's top 4 again next year you'll simply say "look at his team! Its stacked!!!" and never give him an ounce of credit. Tough gig being a coach sometimes i guess. If you're good its because your team is stacked, if you lose, you suck.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Gary Belcher
Posts: 6233
Joined: May 6, 2012, 4:11 pm

Favourite Player:
Billyt
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:28 pm
Not necessarily, Ricky coached the Sharks and it wasn't stacked.

But I'm confident that his sham will be exposed. I'll say right now, the Roosters will not make the 4 next year. BAM! I just hope if he's not you don't simply say "he's lost 3/4 of his spine!!"

If he does make the 4 I will admit I was wrong about him and give him the credit due. Anything else you'll want me to do?
"A hex on your house, and more importantly your health"
"I truly hope the spirit of my mate gives you hell, you deserve it"
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:36 pm
Lets see who they bring into the club. They've lost a top 5 centre, a top 5 5/8th, probably the worlds best fullback and had JWH and Cordner missing almost the entire pre season and 10 weeks of the season good and proper.

Im not wild about Michael Gordon, but that club has never had trouble recruiting. If they can pick up a decent half to partner Pearce and a decent strike weapon out wide (Or Latrell Mitchell delivers on his considerable promise), they'll be right on track for a top 4 spot. I mean the storm have to take a step back at some point, and the Sharks could be headed for an interesting situation with Holmes/Barba/Bird
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5441
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Location: Sydney
Favourite Player:
Jersh McCrerne
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:37 pm
I'd take Robinson or Maguire in a heartbeat if Ricky was to walk away or be sacked tbh.

Exactly the kind of coaches you want & need with a talented yet under performing roster.
Quote

Ricky Stuart
Posts: 9069
Joined: March 31, 2009, 2:14 pm
Location: Sydney
Favourite Player:
Jarrod Croker
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:47 pm
Pigman wrote:
Raider Bell wrote:Can we finally put to bed this ridiculous fallacy that Trent Robinson is a great coach? He's a terrible motivator, as this year has shown. When he doesn't a gifted team under him he hasn't got the mettle. Case closed.


Case closed? He's been lights out in 2013-2014-2015 and because his team has one tough year which has included half his spine leaving and another one involved in a terrible scandal, his forward pac has had a horror run with injuries, and it's close closed?

Hahah. PUL-lease
He roosters will be back completing for a title within 2 years under him.


They are both interesting points of discussion.

Would any current or former coach had struggled to get the Roosters to minor priemerships with the squad Robinson inherited? SBW, Mini, RTS, JWH, Pearce, Maloney, Jennings, Tupou. Far out they were stacked.

I've seen arguments that he's actually underachieved and should have at least 2/3 titles.
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14259
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 7:49 pm
It's tough to judge either yet but they are on the slide. Roosters coaches seem to follow a pattern of early success before a crap stretch gets them sacked and Nick gets out the chequebook again. I mean even Freddy got them to 4th. Freddy ffs! I also reckon Maguire in particular was blessed by the TPA fairy which allowed him to be tactically about the least creative coach in the comp.
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 8:03 pm
afgtnk wrote:I'd take Robinson or Maguire in a heartbeat if Ricky was to walk away or be sacked tbh.

Exactly the kind of coaches you want & need with a talented yet under performing roster.



Absolutely
If either were sacked today, I'd love to see Stuart immediately take up his Tsar of Football position and get one of those guys in there

Coaching is very much a right man, right time thing IMO
And those guys excel at taking good teams and taking them to the next level. Where as someone like Stuart is maybe more suited these days to a rebuild
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 114837
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 8:06 pm
Michael Maguire would bleed green as well.
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 8:08 pm
DJ89 wrote:I've seen arguments that he's actually underachieved and should have at least 2/3 titles.


Well those people arguing that must not be keen fans of RL history. It's REALLY hard to win a premiership in the NRL, let alone go back to back (not achieved since what? Early 90's?) least of all going 3 out of 4, which probably hasnt been done since the early 80's
They were in the thick of it for the last 3 years. A bounce of the ball here, favourable call there and they could have another premiership easily. They were that close.

the NRL, despite all outward appearances at times, is now a fully professional code. It's a different beast to what it was in the pre super league. Going back to back and dynasties.. they are all but impossible. The storm had one and they had to cheat the cap to make it happen.
Last edited by Pigman on June 19, 2016, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 8:10 pm
greeneyed wrote:Michael Maguire would bleed green as well.


Robinson, McGuire, Bennett, Bellemy... anyone who knows how to take a talented team, instil them with a little bit of defensive back bone and come up with a select few really effective set plays inside the red zone and that's all we need
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14259
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 8:34 pm
DJ89 wrote:
Pigman wrote:
Raider Bell wrote:Can we finally put to bed this ridiculous fallacy that Trent Robinson is a great coach? He's a terrible motivator, as this year has shown. When he doesn't a gifted team under him he hasn't got the mettle. Case closed.


Case closed? He's been lights out in 2013-2014-2015 and because his team has one tough year which has included half his spine leaving and another one involved in a terrible scandal, his forward pac has had a horror run with injuries, and it's close closed?

Hahah. PUL-lease
He roosters will be back completing for a title within 2 years under him.


They are both interesting points of discussion.

Would any current or former coach had struggled to get the Roosters to minor priemerships with the squad Robinson inherited? SBW, Mini, RTS, JWH, Pearce, Maloney, Jennings, Tupou. Far out they were stacked.

I've seen arguments that he's actually underachieved and should have at least 2/3 titles.


I don't think he could've won 2/3 because SBW was a bit half assed in his second year. He really did make all the difference.

Roosters coaches do seem to have early success. Murray got them to a grand final in his first year. Stuart got them to 3 from when he started. Freddy got them to 4th some how. Brian Smith got them to a grand final in his first year. Robinson won it in his first year. Of those you would say that only Murray was proven quality as a long term coach.
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 114837
Joined: January 7, 2005, 4:21 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 9:03 pm
Pigman wrote:
greeneyed wrote:Michael Maguire would bleed green as well.


Robinson, McGuire, Bennett, Bellemy... anyone who knows how to take a talented team, instil them with a little bit of defensive back bone and come up with a select few really effective set plays inside the red zone and that's all we need


Bellamy and Bennett have good green credentials as well.
Image
Quote
User avatar
Ruben Wiki
Posts: 5441
Joined: April 7, 2007, 1:45 am
Location: Sydney
Favourite Player:
Jersh McCrerne
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 9:30 pm
Realistically though those two are both seemingly headed for retirement once their current contracts are up at their respective clubs. I also can't see them working under a football director given their seniority and status in the game, which I think will and should start becoming the trend throughout the comp in the coming years (and a position I think many including myself want to see Stuart hold in the future)

Maguire would be the much more likely option IMO, given his strong connection to us and Robinson's ties in Sydney. I think it's a very realistic chance in the next few years if Stuart doesn't work out - I can't see Maguire being at Souths for too much longer either.
Quote

Jason Croker
Posts: 4131
Joined: June 24, 2008, 4:22 pm
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 10:38 pm
I have no idea how the Roosters cap is managed but it really looks to me like poor roster management. To lose that many high quality players in one off season and think you'll still be okay is baffling. But then again this is how the salary cap is meant to work. Not all teams can stack their side with 6 - 8 internationals year after year and magically retain them all. Rabbits and Roosters had success and now they're rebuilding. The test for both coaches is probably next season. As a Raiders fan it's tough to be critical of them - for the past 20 years we've bumbled our way into the finals nearly every second year and limped straight out. I'd trade a premiership followed by a few lean years any day, we already have the lean years.

Nick you keep commenting that you hope that Ricky eventually steps away from coaching into a 'director' type role. I just don't see that happening at all (edit - at the raiders). That would take him conceding that he has failed as a coach and accepting a new role. Or. It would take a tap on the shoulder. I just don't see that ending well. If however, hypothetically it were to happen we would struggle to recruit a high caliber coach. Coaching directors are generally used when you have an inexperienced coach.
Raiders Member #4173
Bay 72, Row T, Seat 8
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 13521
Joined: June 21, 2008, 3:04 pm
Location: Sydney
Favourite Player:
Jack Wighton
PostPosted: June 19, 2016, 10:46 pm
Has an NRL coach ever stuck around at a club to become a Coaching Director?
Quote
User avatar
Laurie Daley
Posts: 14259
Joined: January 13, 2005, 5:22 pm
PostPosted: June 20, 2016, 7:22 am
yeh raiders wrote:Has an NRL coach ever stuck around at a club to become a Coaching Director?


I thought Gus did when Stuart took over at the Roosters.
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 39709
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland
Favourite Player:
Croker, Vaughan and Fensom
PostPosted: June 20, 2016, 7:27 am
edwahu wrote:
yeh raiders wrote:Has an NRL coach ever stuck around at a club to become a Coaching Director?


I thought Gus did when Stuart took over at the Roosters.

Yep, he did
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 21001
Joined: June 18, 2013, 4:31 pm

Favourite Player:
Nick Cotric
PostPosted: June 20, 2016, 8:30 am
Greg, you misunderstand me. I don't want Stuart as a coaching director
I want him as our football tsar. The coach is left to coach, he constructs the roster, salary cap et. and handles all the other non coaching related stuff

Basically like a GM of football operations. And keeps his nose out of the coaching

Not only do I think he is willing to do this, I think it was part of his deal when he came here
The List - K.Love, Keno, Zippy's tennis angels, LA Lakers, Noah, Boozer, Lucy's horse tips, Colts, Lucy, Kevin Proctor, Dr Zaius, TR....
Quote
PreviousNext

Return to Rugby League


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests