Courier Mail Intrust Super Cup Player of the Year

All the news on the Canberra Raiders lower grades, affiliate clubs and the Canberra Raiders Cup

Moderator: GH Moderators

Peter Jackson

Favourite Player:
Fensom
PostPosted: August 28, 2014, 8:30 pm
As this is the final round of the Intrust Super Cup the footy gurus have been secretly casting their votes for the prestigious Courier Mail Intrust Super Cup player of the year..

A current Raiders contracted player is in the mix to take out the gong on the night at this stage in the final four possible winners. :clap:

In the view of many forum posters he remains mostly neglected in the prospects of securing a first grade gig for 2015 in the top 25. I am the first to admit that I know very little of the Mounties boys that I see from posters to be real talent for the future for the club.

I can assure you after witnessing the season the likes of CRONIN, EDWARDS, BATEMAN, PAGE and MAGO. You also have to throw into the mix BAPTISTE and RAPANA if they are still elligible, they would all have to be a show.

As I am a betting man i am going to have to put me pocket money on PAGE from all reports from his previous coach from Burleigh, and I am well aware that Josh HANNAY thinks extremely highly of this kid and expecting big things from this kid next year,

Only time will tell.
(I know, you want to kill my caps lock key, however I have been assured that this is the correct formatting when highlighting names for fast perusal of posts) :woot:
Mal Meninga

Favourite Player:
Luke Turner
PostPosted: August 28, 2014, 8:45 pm
Nothing wrong with caps BLUNTFORCE, the players you mention deserve no less!
"My own opinion is enough for me and I claim the right to have it defended against any consensus, any majority, anywhere, any place, any time, and anyone who disagrees with this can pick a number, get in line and kiss my ass" Christopher Hitchens
Laurie Daley

Favourite Player:
Josh Hodgson
PostPosted: August 28, 2014, 8:55 pm
Manbush wrote:Nothing wrong with caps BLUNTFORCE, the players you mention deserve no less!

You should capitalise your username :)

Peter Jackson

Favourite Player:
Fensom
PostPosted: August 29, 2014, 4:32 am
Schifty wrote:
Manbush wrote:Nothing wrong with caps BLUNTFORCE, the players you mention deserve no less!

You should capitalise your username :)

Definately not, as I am not news worthy or of any value to the topics in discussion..... :P
Simon Woolford
Favourite Player:
Steve Walters
PostPosted: August 29, 2014, 8:27 am
A recent 'The Squawk' email suggests the player nominated is Andrew Edwards.

Return to Canberra Raiders Pathways