The GH Premiership 2015

 
Chat about the tipping and other competitions

Moderator: GH Moderators

User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: June 28, 2015, 9:29 am
@NRLCEOLurker

Call it off.. Dem Men on fire!
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: June 29, 2015, 9:36 am
Fired blanks this week
Image
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4713
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Location: Darwin, N.T.
Favourite Player:
Shannon Boyd
PostPosted: June 29, 2015, 1:07 pm
Raidersrawesome wrote:Dem Men to have bubble burst this week.

#pop


Pumped you 2 weeks in a row :lol:
Would have won Boogs - 2016
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: June 29, 2015, 1:33 pm
@NRLCEOLurker

Hearing the coach of GCRs head is on the chopping block
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: July 8, 2015, 12:03 pm
@GHPREMLURKER

Hearing NQ All Stars not happy with grubby tactics of Dem Men last weekend
Quote

Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 2:38 pm
Shaun Fensom inducted NRLCEO Hall of Fame.

http://www.nrlceo.com/moneyball-nrlceo-hall-of-famer/
Quote

Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 2:49 pm
-GD- wrote:@GHPREMLURKER

Hearing NQ All Stars not happy with grubby tactics of Dem Men last weekend


My team has been pretty ordinary during Origin, but it doesn't worry me anymore this is more than likely my last year, I have a family member not traveling so well, family come first now.

My Legends team has hit the skids during this origin crap, lost 5 of the 6 games and struggling with injuries and good for nothing bums like Farah & DCE plus grub Reynolds now a benchy, Slater & McGuire are a huge lose, I'm a little over 22 player squad those extra 3 player are needed.
Quote

Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 2:51 pm
Ah yeah also the trade deadline and pick up and drop players deadline will kick in after the Monday night game in Rd 20, I think it will be 27th July.
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 3:47 pm
Millsy wrote:
-GD- wrote:@GHPREMLURKER

Hearing NQ All Stars not happy with grubby tactics of Dem Men last weekend


My team has been pretty ordinary during Origin, but it doesn't worry me anymore this is more than likely my last year, I have a family member not traveling so well, family come first now.

My Legends team has hit the skids during this origin crap, lost 5 of the 6 games and struggling with injuries and good for nothing bums like Farah & DCE plus grub Reynolds now a benchy, Slater & McGuire are a huge lose, I'm a little over 22 player squad those extra 3 player are needed.


Sorry to hear that brother.
Quote

Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 6:14 pm
-GD- wrote:
Millsy wrote:
-GD- wrote:@GHPREMLURKER

Hearing NQ All Stars not happy with grubby tactics of Dem Men last weekend


My team has been pretty ordinary during Origin, but it doesn't worry me anymore this is more than likely my last year, I have a family member not traveling so well, family come first now.

My Legends team has hit the skids during this origin crap, lost 5 of the 6 games and struggling with injuries and good for nothing bums like Farah & DCE plus grub Reynolds now a benchy, Slater & McGuire are a huge lose, I'm a little over 22 player squad those extra 3 player are needed.


Sorry to hear that brother.


Thanks GD :)
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4713
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Location: Darwin, N.T.
Favourite Player:
Shannon Boyd
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 6:23 pm
I'll be out of phone range for pretty much all of the next 2 weeks, so might not be able to update my team. Will see how I go
Would have won Boogs - 2016
Quote

Gary Belcher
Posts: 6000
Joined: March 31, 2008, 6:05 pm
Location: Nth Qld
PostPosted: July 10, 2015, 7:19 pm
Sid wrote:I'll be out of phone range for pretty much all of the next 2 weeks, so might not be able to update my team. Will see how I go


I can pick it for you mate if need be, I'll check in the next few Fridays and see if you've been able to select it.
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4713
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Location: Darwin, N.T.
Favourite Player:
Shannon Boyd
PostPosted: July 12, 2015, 12:31 am
Thanks for the offer Millsy. I've just pre-selected my teams for those rounds, so should be all good.
Would have won Boogs - 2016
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: July 14, 2015, 2:31 pm
I think Dem Men should thank GCR
Image
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: July 25, 2015, 5:49 pm
@GHPremLurker

Dem Men season over as Shaun Johnson ruled out for year
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: July 25, 2015, 6:27 pm
Ouch
Image
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4663
Joined: September 28, 2011, 11:29 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Favourite Player:
Past: Brad Clyde
Present: Shaun Fensom
PostPosted: July 25, 2015, 7:56 pm
Time to trade in McCrone
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: July 25, 2015, 8:55 pm
I have Keary as a back up but he is pretty useless, McCrone will probably out score him.
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: July 27, 2015, 3:58 pm
@GHPREMLURKER

Dem Men season in tatters as Andrew Fifita set to be ruled out for the year.
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: July 27, 2015, 4:00 pm
The season crumbles

My season cant get started
Image
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4713
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Location: Darwin, N.T.
Favourite Player:
Shannon Boyd
PostPosted: July 31, 2015, 12:49 pm
Millsy wrote:Ah yeah also the trade deadline and pick up and drop players deadline will kick in after the Monday night game in Rd 20, I think it will be 27th July.


Is it too late to trade players out and in for GH Premiership and LoL comp.?
Would have won Boogs - 2016
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4713
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Location: Darwin, N.T.
Favourite Player:
Shannon Boyd
PostPosted: July 31, 2015, 12:51 pm
Looks like it's too late for LoL, but not GH Premiership.. I left a vacancy though.. Stuck with Johnson, Whare and Fifita. :(
Would have won Boogs - 2016
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: August 4, 2015, 8:30 am
Shaun Johnson.... Never heard of her!

Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: August 11, 2015, 8:04 pm
Final ladder



Image

Image
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: August 11, 2015, 8:04 pm
Image
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: August 11, 2015, 8:06 pm
Well done GD

Dem Men minor premiers
Image
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: August 11, 2015, 8:47 pm
Thanks mate! Gonna be tough from now
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 10:32 am
@GHPREMLURKER

Dem Men will have a big challenge this week. Missing Johnson, Stewart, Fifita, Matalino and Nightingale from action.
Quote
User avatar
Don Furner
Posts: 21974
Joined: February 10, 2007, 10:58 pm
Location: ACT
Favourite Player:
Mal Meninga, Terry Campese, Blake Austin
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 4:40 pm
@GHPREMLURKER

Dem Mens Brad Tarangigigigi has been ruled out for the year. Dem Men down to 18 fit players
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 5:01 pm
Saw he was out , Wasnt sure he was yours but had a feeling he was.

Out in straight sets GD?
Image
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 39539
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland
Favourite Player:
Croker, Vaughan and Fensom
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 5:02 pm
Do you guys have the same ridiculous obvious mistake in your finals draw as we do in the GH Championship??

Better be a typo or it's the most RIDICULOUS finals system I've ever seen!!

Image
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush
Quote
User avatar
Jason Croker
Posts: 4713
Joined: May 15, 2015, 8:47 pm
Location: Darwin, N.T.
Favourite Player:
Shannon Boyd
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 5:21 pm
The Nickman wrote:Do you guys have the same ridiculous obvious mistake in your finals draw as we do in the GH Championship??

Better be a typo or it's the most RIDICULOUS finals system I've ever seen!!

Image


That looks wrong.. Still better than the draw the NRL produces though
Would have won Boogs - 2016
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 39539
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland
Favourite Player:
Croker, Vaughan and Fensom
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 5:27 pm
Sid wrote:That looks wrong.. Still better than the draw the NRL produces though

No it isn't... the winner of the Qualifying Final goes straight into sudden death, whereas the LOSER of the Qualifying Final goes seemingly to a match where he gets ANOTHER bite of the cherry.

Therefore, the Winner of the qualifying final, if he loses in Week 2, he's out. The LOSER of the Qualifying final can STILL lose in Week 2 of the finals and get ANOTHER crack at it.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 39539
Joined: June 25, 2012, 9:53 am
Location: Rockhampton, Central Queensland
Favourite Player:
Croker, Vaughan and Fensom
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 5:28 pm
Essentially, if you're in the Qualifying Final, you WANT to lose Week 1, so you get a second bite of the cherry in Week 2.

You win that first up game and you head to sudden death.

It's either a major typo or the stupidest draw I've ever seen.
Image
2012 Golden Boogs Newbie of the Year
2013 'Nella Awards Best Punter
2013 Boogs Thread of the Year ~ The Betting Thread
2014 Boogs Matthew Elliott Award Winner
2014 Boogs some award with Hanbush
Quote
User avatar
Mal Meninga
Posts: 47787
Joined: February 24, 2008, 7:47 am
Location: Gold Coast
Favourite Player:
Captain Croker
PostPosted: August 13, 2015, 5:33 pm
Ours is the same
Image
Quote
PreviousNext

Return to Competition Central


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests